Menu of Services
I provide on-site services to attorneys in the following Pennsylvania counties: Luzerne, Lackawanna, Bradford, Wyoming, and virtually to attorneys throughout the rest of the USA.
If you require a service that is not specifically noted below, please feel free to contact me. My position in a small firm required that I “wear a great many hats”, and I may very well be able to accommodate you.
- Intake/screening of potential clients; follow-up with clients to provide them with status reports and document the file on client’s continuing medical management, results of IME, etc.
- Review, analyze and determine viability of case, investigation to be accomplished, additional information required from client, discovery that is necessary, medical records/wage information to be procured, medical research required, status of first party benefits, potential for UIM claim, and so on.
- Provision of my Damage Questionnaire, to be completed by your client for assistance in preparation of settlement package.
- Project management; file organization.
- Confer with you to develop case strategies.
- Prepare general or legal correspondence, case chronologies and time lines.
- Draft pleadings and discovery; answer discovery; digest deposition transcripts.
- Retrieval of medical records; perform medical research (I am extremely proficient in interpretation of medical records and medical conditions); summarize records.
- Preparation of detailed and creative Recapitulations, Arbitration and Mediation Memoranda. These documents are all-inclusive and my specialty!
- Coordinate with outside vendors for trial preparation.
- Preparation of Trial Brief and trial notebook; procurement and compilation of exhibits.
- Preparation for trial, mediation and/or arbitration and attendance in Northeastern PA.
- Determine marital property available for distribution; compute support due.
- Preparation of Divorce Complaints, Counterclaims, Petitions for Special Relief, Answers to Petitions for Special Relief and supporting briefs; Pre-Trial Statements; Property Settlement Agreements; Discovery; Discovery responses; Motions to Compel Discovery Responses; Custody Complaints, Emergency Petitions and Stipulations.
- Confer with client to obtain discovery responses and financial documents.
- Review and synopsize discovery responses of opposing party.
- Preparation of creative settlement proposals designed to bring matter to closure.
- Develop witness and exhibit lists.
- Preparation for depositions and Masters Hearings; attendance in the following PA counties: Luzerne, Lackawanna, Wyoming and Bradford.
- Interface with expert witnesses, lay witnesses, accountants, vocational experts.
- Client contact with that person from whom you need a break!
- Complete estate administration, including preparation of probate documents, PA Inheritance Tax Return, Inventory, Receipts and Releases, Family Settlement Agreements and Schedules of Distribution.
- Proofreading/editing of documents; organization of handwritten notes.
- Creation of form files or custom documents/exhibits per your specifications.
- Creation of resumes or curriculum vitae.
- Scheduling of depositions, mediation/arbitration hearings, etc.